What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to an e-mail, or fill out a form.
When using on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and the nature of a problem that may require service. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process quote or service requests – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for appointment confirmations may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions within each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
MAKI HEATING & AIR CONDTIONING, INC., INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES ON ANY NON-MAKI HEATING & AIR CONDTIONING, INC. WEBSITES TO WHICH THIS SITE MAY BE LINKED.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute any personal information collected here to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Maki Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
105 Gum Lane, Auburn CA 95603
530-885-3449 or 916-782-9242
Copyright © 2013 Maki Heating & Air Condtioning, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved.